Attorney Alexander Boris specializes in general liability litigation, professional malpractice, workers’ compensation and social security disability. Mr. Boris strives to protect against insurance companies taking advantage of fellow Californians. He has successfully negotiated millions of dollars in settlements on behalf of his clients.
Mr. Boris served as the appointed mediator for the Regional Justice Center Mediation Clinic and as an extern for the Eighth Judicial District Court in Nevada. He also served as a congressional intern on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. While attending the University of Nevada, he was a member of the Sports and Entertainment Law Association and Public Interest Law Association.
He is admitted to practice law in California and Nevada.
- Juris Doctorate: University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts: Yeshiva University, New York, New York, 2009 (Economics)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Member