Of Counsel Robert N. Stone is a seasoned litigator having tried more than 100 cases in both federal and state courts. Mr. Stone specializes in personal injury and wrongful death, including motor accidents, aviation crashes, elder abuse, medical malpractice and defective products.
Throughout the years, he has tried several milestone cases including a case against the State of California interpreting the doctrine of comparative fault, as well as the first damage case arising out of the Cerritos air crash.
Mr. Stone has lectured at local law schools and legal professional organizations, such as the American Board of Trial Advocates Masters in Trial programs, the Trial Advocacy program at Hastings College of Law, USC Law School, medical residents at UCLA School of Medicine, Pediatrics House Staff at Cedars Sinai Medical Center, the American Academy of Dermatology, the Southern California Defense Counsel, Insurance Underwriters of Southern California, and Southern California Hospital Risk Managers Association.
- Juris Doctorate: Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California, Berkeley, California
- Masters of Law: University of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, California
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Los Angeles Chapter, Past California Chair
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Los Angeles Chapter, Past President
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Past National President
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Consumer Lawyers Association of California, Member
- Consumer Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Member
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- Los Angeles County Superior Courts, Judge Pro Tem and Settlement Officer
- Medicolegal Society of Southern California, Past President
- S. Army Staff Judge Advocates
Pro Bono Activities
- Amie Karen Cancer Fund, Co-founder and Past President
- Valley Guild for Cystic Fibrosis, Former Board Member